Thursday, 2 June 2016

When real life takes over life

and so much for the promisses.
life have been so crazy over here - I have no idea how time have disapeared.

but here I am...



I've been able to sneak in a little creative time in between
and have been working on some little sewed pieces for the shop.


the base on this one is an old cabinet card





and some little tea bag art pieces



finished houses


I was lucky to get my hands on an old quilt piece to use in my creations.
I just love those old worn pieces - they are perfect for my stitched pieces


in the making...


and the finished piece
I really like this piece.
it's in the shop now
here's a link
www.tinajensenart.etsy.com

***********

and some exciting news

I've been publiced in the new somerset SEW
with several articles
and I made the front page too - I'm really excited about this.
I's a great honour
Thank you so much Stampington



all for now

wishing you all a beautiful day

Tina 

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Your stitching calms my soul. I adore your work, Tina. Congratulations on the Sew Somerset article! I love that magazine.

Ani said...

How AWESOME Tina!! Congratulations! Ann in USA - KittyAnn on FB

Sue said...

Congratulations on the cover of SEW! What a wonderful honor. You sew beautifully, so it's no wonder you were chosen for the cover.

Nicole said...

Your stitching looks like fluffy beautiful feathers with patterns. They make soul fly )

Caterina Giglio said...

Congratulations, making the cover is so fantastic!! Very happy for you!!

Jillayne said...

I bought this issue just because of you! Congratulations Tina - your work is lovely and they have showcased it so well.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Congratulations..I loved this cover when it arrived in the mail. Such tiny little stitches with so much love. Enjoy a wonderful day.