Tuesday, 15 December 2015

It´s beginning to look like Christmas


I´ve been home for a few weeks now
and things have started to settle down.



It's beginning to look like christmas


little christmas trees and a heleborus on my table at home


and my little gnome hanging out
at the new old house



I´m working on a nine patch in between
here´s the beginning


still in progress

a few minutes here and there
that´s all for now

still a few arrangements to be
done before Christmas Eve

happy to be back

Tina ♥♥♥



2 comments:

Connie Permenter said...

Hello Tina , I just happened upon you on Etsy . Your artwork is wonderful ! Hard to decide what to purchase first .

Jillayne said...

I love the piecing and stitching you are doing now Tina - such lovely work. You have made some very lovely pieces!
I'm glad you're back - I've missed your posts very much... I hope you have a lovely Christmas!