Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Art Exhibition


It´s almost time
I have been working hard
to have everything ready for the exhibition


Yesterday was set up day.


here I am
sorting and hanging


the walls with my work is ready for the opening day on saturday


and my business cards are in place


it´s all vey exiting


The exhibition is open during August
on fridays, saturdays and sundays

vernissage is on Saturday aug. 8th
1 pm - 3 pm
I´ll be there


********

Udstilling på

Galleri Svanen
Sidingevej 37
4560 Vig

Fernisering Lørdag d. 8. august
fra 13-15

Udstillingen varer hele august.
Jeg vil være til stede ved ferniseringen.

Se mere på Galleriets hjemmeside her.

Måske ses vi 

***

Wishing you all a beautiful day

Tina ♥♥♥





6 comments:

oldgreymareprimitives said...

You'll be great!

Sue Marrazzo said...

All looks GREAT and so PERFECT!
Good Luck!

Sue said...

I hope you sell everything you've made! Best of luck to you.

sjmcdowell said...

Your work is displayed perfectly! Prayers for a great turnout and sales. xo

Jillayne said...

Good luck Tina!
I love the photo of you working away - you look so intent on your task... Love this "behind the scenes" peek!

memorial garden benches said...

Perfect! I love the photo. Just lovely.