Monday, 20 July 2015

Exhibition and Icads


I´ve been busy preparing for an upcoming
exhibition in August
My first with the collage and textile work



it´s quite exciting

framing

I have no idea if there will
be any interest.
we´ll see about that


I´ve been working on some Icads too
Haven´t had as much time as last year
so I kind of fell of the wagon


but here´s some of the finished cards





using ephemera
and vintage fabric
I love the combination


I´ll be back with more info
about the exhibition
just in case someone was near
and would like to visit.

Have a pretty day

Tina ♥♥♥




7 comments:

Sandy said...

Congrats on the exhibition! This is so exciting Tina, I just adore your new work and I am sure there will be interest.

Lynn Holland said...

What a wonderful feast for the eye Tina. Your iCards are stunning. Good luck with exhibition there's sure to be a great response
Lynn x

Sue said...

I wish I were closer. I would love to see your work all displayed together! Best of luck to you. Hope you do well.

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh Tina I love every single piece I see here and love the comination of fabric and ephemera too.
I wish you every success for the exhibition!

Caterina Giglio said...

Tina, I love, these works, just fabulous!! Best wishes, you deserve it!

Jillayne said...

these are all delightful Tina, both the collages, and the icads... really delightful. Good luck with your exhibition!

Kim Henkel said...

love your collages...especially love the ones on old envelopes