Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Still here Stitching


I´m still here
hanging around - trying to keep my nose up the water.
I can´t continue with the bad exuses - let´s just call it 'family attack'

I´m going to try to get back to a good blogging habit
I do miss it

so

in between remoddeling the new old house ( the summerhouse)
and some very busy family stuff, I have been stitching a bit


using some of my old envelopes found at the flea in 
sweden and Italy
and little bits of vintage fabric pieces


I´ve been stitched up some little art pieces


I like to think of these as little garden pieces



here´s some close ups



some have been listed in the shop
some will be framed for an upcoming fall project
of which I´m very ecited.
(more about the later)


work in progress pic.



These reminds me of sunflowers
in a way

Stiched upon stiched pieces
I like the slow work in these

if there´s someone out there still peaking in
I wish you a beautiful day.

Tina ♥♥♥



3 comments:

oldgreymareprimitives said...

Still here, still following along via Instagram <3

Gail Thayer said...

Tina, lovely creations as always! So good to read your blog again.....come visit, I'm blogging again too!

Wen Sylvestre said...

Your stitched pieces are gorgeous Tina!