Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Open Art Studios

As usual, we spend Whitsun with great friends
visiting Open Art Studios.
An annual event a few hours drive up north.

All the artists in the area are opening their studios
during this 3 days event.

Here´s a few photos from the trip.






If I can get away with it  - I love to snap a
few photos in the artists workrooms too




did a little drawing in my sketchbook, from one of the 
drawings we saw.


I had been looking forward to this trip
and are already looking forward to next years too.
it´s so inspiring.

ps: I might have an agreement with one
of the galleries for next your - cross my fingers here.

Have a beautiful day

Tina ♥♥♥


3 comments:

Kelly Deal said...

Your artwork is beautiful Tina!

Jenny Holmström said...

I'm intriged by your artwork. interesting work! It will be fun to see what you come up with in the ICAD Challenge.
I comment with my Swedish blog; I guess you can read Swedish being from Denmark?
Otherwise I have an English blog in which I will post my ICAD updates:
https://creativeharmony.wordpress.com/

Caty said...

Lovely blog Tina !!! I like very much your great works!!! really fantastic!!, Sure you inspire me. Happy Holidays, and big hugs, Caty, very new in these wonderful worlds!
http://katyazursobreelespejodelmar.blogspot.com.es/
Thank you.