Sunday, 1 February 2015

Little Stitched Books



I´m trying to combine the stitching love
with my love for bookmaking




here´s some stitching work in progress


and close up on those little squares.
Experimenting with different stitch


cut a pieces of vintage floral fabric
and added some signatures inside


ordinary blank pages inside


close up on the binding.
it´s just some running stitch
to hold the pages - I´m not sure
if there a proper word for this binding.


composing another one


here´s the stitching part
in progress on a beautiful sunny day


a green/turquise cloth for the cover


close up on the front



two little notebooks
with a button as closure.

The covers on these are just cloth
so they' re kind of primitive in a way
but pretty too, I think.

For sale in my shop

Thank you so much for visiting

Tina ♥♥♥



2 comments:

suplemen kecantikan said...

wow its very good



Suplemen Kecantikan

Jillayne said...

I love the stitched pieces - love them! They have such beautiful rich texture - they look delightful on your books!