Saturday, 24 January 2015

The First Textile Pieces



remember the cloth pieces I prepared
before my break?

I showed you the beginning here
Now I have them finished
The first ones



I sewed on the word 'Elements' on this piece
my second piece ever
I worked with different tecniques on this
learned something about the thickness of layers
some parts were really hard to stitch through
I like it though



and this one
with circles on it
that turned out like jellyfish and shells


the beginning of new little pieces


left piece finished with a Jellyfish


I´ve also been working on a new shop.
This is for my collages and textile art






This shop is not to replace my Etsy Shop
It´s an experiment
We´ll see if it will work out.

Wishing you all a beautiful weekend

Tina ♥♥♥



2 comments:

Jillayne said...

Wonderful pieces Tina - your textile art is so beautiful... You have such an eye for detail. I hope your experiment is a great success!

Petite Michelle Louise said...

Love these Tina. They are each petite works of art!