Sunday, 23 November 2014

Collage work and a feature


I´ve been working a lot with Collage Art lately.

I´m currently working on pieces for my 
Craft Fair coming up in a week - I´ll show you more later.

I´ve also been working in my
'100 days of collage' book.
I came across the project over at Stephanie Levy
a collage artist from Berlin, and thought it would be a great 
challenge for me.
I haven´t done the 100 days yet, but am working slowly ahead.
I plan to fill the hole book - way more than 100 pages.

Here´s some of my pages









this is how my book looks right now




Michelle from Seaweedkisses
have been following me some time on Instagram.
She´s hosting a blog segment called
The Journals Diaries
and asked me, if she could feature me and my work in her series.
Of course she could
I´m so very honoured.
Go have a look here

Thank you SO much Michelle

Wishing you all a wonderful sunday

Tina ♥♥♥




4 comments:

Karen B. said...

Dear Tina,
very lovely!
Hugs,
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Patty Radish said...

Hi Tina,
I just read the article on Seaweed Kisses. Your work is so inspiring and beautiful!

Gail Thayer said...

Tina, your work is exquisite! You truly have an artistic eye for collage.......:).

Sandra Foster said...

Lovely work Tina! Very inspiring ... I must get busy and do something with all my scraps. Thanks for sharing. Pinned one here: http://www.pinterest.com/sandrafpins/art-journalling-ideas-2/