Sunday, 16 November 2014

About Bears


Almost a month went again.
time is surely going too fast over here.

I´ve been busy making bears
for an update on my website.
This update is the last one
for this year



Here´s a few pics of 
the bears in the making


a sweet little limegreen one


and one with a wobble head.


I haven´t done many of these.
I think he turned out pretty cute


7 little bears this time


some went very fast


but there´s still a few available


last chance to get one
for a present or for you

If you would like to visit

The bears are wishing you a Happy Holiday Season

I´m wishing you all
a wonderful sunday

Tina ♥♥♥



7 comments:

Thea said...

Wow, they are beautiful.

I am the last weeks also busy making bears. Yesterday I made one of 6 cm.
Wow, what a fiddling!

Have a nice Sunday.

LoveThea ♥

oldgreymareprimitives said...

Happy Sunday to you, and your wee ones, as always, are incredible.. <3

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Your little bears are SO sweet! I love how you have them displayed as well. It has been a busy time for all of us, hasn't it? Best of wishes to you! ; )
~Michele

Karen B. said...

Oh Tina,

you have created so many lovely little bears again ... every single one is so beautiful!

Many hugs,
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Gail Thayer said...

Tina, what a gift you have for making these wonderful bears! Each and every one is a work of art.....hope your holidays are wonderful!!!!

Jarka Panci said...

I am first time on your blog.
Your small bears are so amazing, sweet!!!
Have a nice Tuesday. Jarka

Conni said...

Wonderful bears! I like the "little things"

Have a nice day Conni