Thursday, 23 October 2014

And then this happened


I managed to work on 
some new items for the shop



creations in collage art style


tarnished silver tray  with a fabric collage


little fabric books



some of the pages inside 


a sweet baby dress creation



lots of vintage book pages



with cool fonts
illustrations to make your own collage work
and some great book covers for large journals


and then I went down with a cold



for over a week
urrggh

Thing are better
and I´m back in the studio
working on some new projects.
More about that later

Most of the new creations are sold
but a few are still in the shop

Wishing you all a beautiful day
and hope you´re all well

Tina ♥♥♥



10 comments:

Karen B. said...

Oh dear Tina,
that is what happened to me too. Rest and get well. Love the item in the first photo so much and everything else is so beautiful.
Many healing hugs,
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Dawn said...

Hope you are 100% better very soon!
Dawn

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Tina,

Hope you are feeling all better by now!! Everything you make is so beautiful!!

Warm hugs...

Susan Rix. xoxo

KittyAnnArt said...

Oh no! Me too, must be a lot going around with the change in seasons. I still feel bad but I'm just at the end of the week with my cold.

All your new creations are divine, you have the touch for vintage looks.

Best, Ani
Mom to many Tiny Bears :D

Rhonda said...

Same thing happened to me last weekend. I'm still fighting this cold...I cannot complain, I haven't had one in so long.

So happy you are feeling better and your artwork always takes my breath away.

Gail Thayer said...

Tina,

Get better soon! Your art is wonderful!

Sandy said...

Tina,

I have noticed that your work has taken on a new depth and I just love seeing how your art growing your art form. Every piece is stunning, truly. I hope you are feeling better.

Jillayne said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better Tina - how awful to be sick for a week!
Your latest creations are wonderful - I especially love your little collage on the tray - that's adorable!

Lululiz said...

Oh yikes, colds make you feel so miserable, sorry to hear that you were suffering. I hope you are feeling better by now.

Tante Mali said...

Wonderful pieces! Have you will feel better soon! All my best
Elisabeth