Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Sketchbookery Class

The Sketchbookery Class
over at Mary Anns have started

I was a little late for the party
but that doesn´t matter. there´s 
plenty of time for all the fun



this is my color chart
I have a Koi water color travel set I´m quite happy with
and a little academy set from Derwent.
I think they will work out fine for a start.


first page
trying to paint some strawberries.
after seing the photo I realized I should have
added some shadows for the berries
ah - well...



blind contour drawing
my first attemp



second drawing
Poppy Sead Heads

it´s beginning.....

have a great day my friends

Tina ♥♥♥



6 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

Great start Tina

Mary Ann said...

i think my drawings always come out better when i do a blind contour first..to really see IT. your pods are lovely

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

I love it that you try so many new mediums, and that you are so good at all of them. I so enjoy seeing what your "next step" always is. Thanks for sharing. And the pods are beautiful! Sue

Marci said...

Wow! Pretty strawberries, and the seedpods are excellent!

Jillayne said...

I'm in that class too Tina, and loving it. Your seed pods are wonderful... I tried the blind contour drawing the other day - ha! I will do it again, as I think it's a very worthwhile exercise, but oh my!

Laura McHugh said...

hello Love your work...so clean and pretty..............