Friday, 18 July 2014

More Icads


the icad challenge is 2/3 on the way
and it´s been a while since I´ve showed my cards.

here´s hole bunch

22/61

it didn´t go long before I went with a collage art theme


23/61

I think these little cards
are perfect for collages.

24/61

perfect for using those little left over pieces
and scraps there always are

25/61

and all those odd flea market finds
that people always ask me,
what I´m going to use that for...

26/61

here it is

27/61

28/61

lots of old photos
and sweet natures images

29/61

vintage sewing suppliers
and old stamps

30/61

31/61

vintage maps
and painted ephemera

32/61

33/61

and a little bit of vintage lace



the cards are pilling up
Love the sign of this.
I hope you have enjoyed too.

Have a wonderful day
Tina ♥♥♥



3 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

I love seeing them altogether. I can't choose a favourite x

Flutter Whirl said...

These are completely Stunning!
Beautiful work!
:-)

Gaby Bee said...

WOW, what a terrific batch of icads. Love them all, but especially 26/61!