Sunday, 27 April 2014

Painting Exercise and No Vacation


I´m still here.
We couldn´t get a go from the doctors
and the security company to go for Italy
So we had to cancel everything the night before departure.
No Vacation at this time, but we´re going to
plan a similar trip in the near future, as soon as we have a go.

In the meantime I´ve been catching up on the
project in the Primitive Portaits Class over at



painting exercises
ATC size


my worktable during progress


4 little painting on wood
I´m quite happy with these.



working in a larger scale gives me trouble.
I don´t find this easy at all.
This is a 8x8 inch canvas
No sure about this one


two little girls painted on a piece of cardboard
from an old photo-album


close up


close up - girl 2

I like to paint on this 
it´s something with the paint and the structure in the paper
I really like how it works together.

A lot of practice is needed
but so much fun.

Wishing you a lovely sunday

Tina ♥♥♥

2 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

Hello Tina
Wow that was such a shame you had to postpone your Italy trip. I'm really hoping your hubby is improving day by day. I'm sure you will get another chance!
Your artwork is coming along so well.
You should be very proud of your sweet little faces!
Hugs from here,
Suzy

the paper addiction said...

Sorry to hear about your trip. I thin x k your girls are amazing, and the 8 x 8 is gorgeous. xx Michelle