Sunday, 20 April 2014

Happy Easter


Happy Easter 
to you all

Family visits are over here.
In between we have been spending time
at doctors and emergency rooms
due to an allergic attact to penicillin


dryed hyndrangea and beeswax


Hubby got the allergic attach
on the first day of the holidays when 
all doctors are out of reach.
He´s now on heavy medication
and we hope it have topped
and is going in the right direction.

We´re suppose to leave for
Italy on  Thursday.
Cross my fingers here :-)

Hope your Easter have been a good one

Tina ♥♥♥





4 comments:

oldgreymareprimitives said...

Oh dear - Hope he is better. I too am allergic - no fun.
Have a wonderful safe trip.

Vintage Market Place said...

oh Tina how scary.
I hope he is on the mend and all will be well for you to go on your trip.
Sending best wishes
Amy

KittyAnnArt said...

Happy Easter to you & your family Tina! I do hope your hubs pulls through the allergic reaction OK. I've had similar happen to me and know it is a scary thing, uncomfortable too.

Have a nice time in Italy, I am jealous! Wish I lived in Europe so as to visit all the places I've only seen on the internet!

I don't know if I ever wrote to let you know my little pink bear arrived, she is definitely the sweetest thing I've ever seen!! LOVE her to bits! :)

Ani in NC

Sandra Foster said...

I really like this Tina, so textural. Hope things are better in your household.