Sunday, 13 April 2014

Collaging


I wanted to make some Natures Themed creations
and collaging was what came to mind.

So I have been making little collages these last dasy


using corrugated cardboard
vintage wallpaper, images, stamps
everything nature like from my stash



work in progress




red theme



gluing, stitching, painting
everything I like

        


I actually think they came out quite pretty.
This might be a new addiction
so caming and fun.

some is listed here

Wishing you all a wonderful sunday

Tina ♥♥♥



3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh Tina, these are perfect! I love little collages, they say so much.
Love Love Love

Photocat said...

I have seen them on Instagram and love each one of them... You are doing such a great job. They are very interesting to look at, the eyes keep go round and round. Good layout!

suziqu's thread works said...

Hi Tina
Oh I LOVE these gorgeous little collaged pages and your papers are fantastic. Great little paper packages you have created for people to make their own.
If I didn't have so much on my desk at present I would be tempted to purchase a kit myself!
Thanks for your sweet visit and hope all is going well! I'm sure working with these little bird images makes your heart sing!
x Suzy