Monday, 17 March 2014

Originals - on leftover watercolor paper


I´ve been saving my leftover paper cuts from 
my bookmaking, and knew I wanted to use them for something



the paper is 180 gr. watercolor paper
and would be perfect for little projects.


I´ve only just started, so here´s the first attemps.

using a watercolor set I found recently at a flea market.
I love the soft colors in this


little scraps of collage paper and 
vintage ephemera


adding some stitches too


here´s a closeup of the details



these girls are inspired by the classses and books of
Mindy Lacefield
over at Tims Sally



I´m going to work on more
using some paint and stencils too

quite relaxing



Tina ♥♥♥





6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Tina, those are absolutely adorable. I love every detail. Isn't it wonderful to love what you create?

oldgreymareprimitives said...

These are wonderful!

suziqu's thread works said...

What little gems of painted and stitched creativity. They could be incorporated into just about anything.
Georgeous! Keep it going girl!
Sending hugs,
Suzy

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

They turned out just great, Tina. Very cool creations.
Hugs,
Julia

Sandra Kaye said...

these are absolutely adorable!!!! Love them...I have the same stack of papers...from my journal making...we should trade...I will work on some myself...??? right after I finish the swap journal...LOL!!!!

BumbleVee said...

These are very cute... such soft colours too...