Tuesday, 4 March 2014

A bear update and baby dress creations


I've had a bear update on my website - I got the last one I had in mind finished in time
for an update late Sunday.  5 little ones were available


Including this little lady in her coin purse. 
They all sold within a day - travelling out in the world to their
new home. Me - I'll start working on more.

I've also been working with some of the little baby dresses I found some years
ago at a flea market. 



Here's one in progress.
They have been decorated with vintage lace and doilies. 
Sweet fabric images and some jewelry pieces



everything is from my stash of flea market finds.
I'm so happy I had some time to create with this again.
It's been quite some time.



This one even has a little pocket.

Two of them sold very quickly, but there's still one left in the shop.

Spring is about to arrive over here and it's time to start thinking of
upcoming vacations - first one in April will be Italy.
Who could have guest - lol

Trying to find some time for journaling in between the
bearmaking too - miss that.

Tina

2 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

Hi Tina
Oh such a sweet pinkie sitting in that purse!
Love your newest altered baby dresses.
The last pocketed one is my favorite!
Hope all is going well for you?
Hugs,
Suzy

Wendy Chamberlain said...

Hi Tina
We missed you at Hugglets. Show was very well attended and I think sales were good for most artists. Look forward to seeing you in September. Love all your new little bears.
Wendy