Tuesday, 25 February 2014

It´s been too long again


what can I say
it´s been way too long since my last 
post - again
 time have been limited for me the last few month
but I´m trying to hang in and working on getting
back to my normal schedule.

I´m working on new bears at the moment for a new website update.
I didn´t get a chance to post about the last one
before they all sold within half a day.

You should know that I´m very very grateful for that.

here´s a little peek on work in progress



a head is done



and here he is sitting on to top
of a little pink one in the making.




this one fitts perfectly in one of my last coin purses.
I´ll have to be looking for more - they are 
really rare over here.


a sweet little pink lady all dressed
up in vintage lace and little rosebuds.

One more is finished.
One little black one is on the work table
after another one, there´ll be
an update - in a few weeks I guess.
If you would like to know exactly when
you´ll have to sign up o my mailing list.

Thank you so much for visiting today
I hope you´ll have a wonderful day

Tina ♥♥♥



8 comments:

morkaren said...

Hej Tina, når jeg ser dine bamser får jeg lyst til at finde mine bamsematrialier frem. men det kniber med tiden her som hos dig, den pink farvede er så sød jeg har aldrig tænkt i den farve, selv om jeg har en del bamsestykker i alverdens farver. knus morkaren.

AshTreeCottage said...

Adorable! You are such an artist.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Ana Lopes said...

How absolutely beautiful!I love the sweet little roses details!You are amazing!
Have a fabulous week!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Thea said...

Hallo Tina,

Was für ein Schatz, sehr schön gemacht! Vor allem, dass rosa ist süß!

Schön, dass sie wieder dabei sind.

Lieve groetjes van Thea ♥

Vintage Market Place said...

So adorable Tina
I seriously don't know how you work so tiny. It is amazing :)

Love the coin purse ones.
Amy

Jillayne said...

Your little bears are so wonderfully adorable Tina... I can't imagine how you sew those tiny pieces together!

Monique Brivet said...

Very cute and sweet

BumbleVee said...

I haven't made little bear in years.... maybe it's time to do one.... yours is very sweet....