Saturday, 11 January 2014

The Start of a New Year


I started the year by sending off
a box of bears for The Bear Scout



6 little one are on their way to be ready for the
San Diego show on Jan 18th.
Actually I shipped them just after Christmas to avoid them to
get lost in the christmas rush, with the result that they
are now still at the facility office upon arrivel to the US due to 
the very bad weather over there.
I really hope they will make it in time.

I´ve been working a tiny bit in my artjournal too


Here´s the page I did.

I'm working on new bears for a website update
at the end of this month.
I haven´t decided on the date yet, but
will keep you posted through my newsletter


here´s a few pics of bears in progress



and new books are in the making too.
I think this year is going to be about
bears and books
doesn´t that sound nice together :)

anyway
here´s some journals in progress too


I´m using vintage book covers
and a mix of blank white pages
and blank vintage ledgers
for the signatures



If I get some decent daylight for the photoshooting
new journals will be listed in the shop
later today or tomorrow, depending on the 
weather over here.

We´re expecting some cold weather 
this next week and I´m fighting a cold - ugghh :(

Wishing you all a beautiful day today

Tina ♥♥♥


3 comments:

morkaren said...

Hej Tina, først godt nytår til dig, og så dine bjørne, de er vidunderlige, jeg beundre dig for at du bliver ved med at sy "de kære væsner" der skal jo mange sting til, til en enkelt lille bamse, jeg orkede ikke så mange som der smutter ud af dine hænder. knus morkaren.

Cvetik said...

I love your bears. They are very beautiful!

KittyAnnArt said...

Oh Tina, I am so addicted to the Tiny Bears you make! :0) As soon as Felicia told me you were sending pandas I immediately reserved one!

I LOVE your new journaling, you are so very talented. I've not gotten a chance to try my hand at it, I've got all the supplies, now that the holidays are past I'll have to carve out a bit of time to work!

Take care of the cold, hope you're feeling better.

Ani in USA