Saturday, 28 December 2013

Under the weather

December came and went
Christmas came and went
and I have been under the weather

This happens to me every year

december started out just fine
The decoration came up


I do love Christmas you know
the spirit
the cosyness
the sdecorationes
the dark time
the candle light time


but as we get closer
it wears me out

I know it
and try to prepare


Here´s a little glimps into my december


I was able to work a bit in my journals.
I´m taking a class from the very talented Mindy Lacefield
Here´s from the first project in the 


I love her work
and I´m quite happy with my pages so far.
I´ve only done the first project so far
Looking forward to dig in on the rest.

then it was time for some bear making 
Pandas on request
Worked on bears for The Bear Scout
going out for the fair in january and February


In between we were so lucky to be invited for a mini cruise
to Oslo with some of out very good friends
and that was mush needed when the time came.



we enjoyed the trip so very much.
Got lots of fine wine and delicious food
and went for a Christmas market up there
with snow, and reindeers
It was grand.

back home



finishing up the pandas for the bear scout.
The bears and Pandaes are on their way
at this time


I decided to try working with a canvas
and wanted to make one of the little girls
from the True Free Spirit class


it was meant as a present for some very good friend
but hubby wanted to keep this
so I worked on another one
I´m still learning and are having great fun
when I have time for some studio time

Studio time is a need in december

Christmas eve came

here´s our Christmas Tree


Chrismas eve went 
and it was time for 
some quiet time with some magazines



things are calming down now.
I can see the light again
and it´s almost back to normal


I´m working on my 2014 schedule
and business plan

I´ll soon be back with a more regular posting



started working on new bears today
for a end of january website update.

I´ll keep you posted.

Thank you so much for visiting today
You have no idea how much that means to me.

Happy New Year my friends

Tina ♥♥♥


11 comments:

Beanie Mouse said...

Happy new year!

oldgreymare said...

Happy New Year!
Hoping this year brings you joy and a renewed spirit of creating even more wonderful bears and journals. Your work, as always, is simply wonderful <3
z

Rhonda said...

Happy New Year Tina! It's just around the corner and like you, I want to schedule my time wisely.

I adore your new pandas, they are adorable. Your art is always inspirational to me. I do enjoy your posts so much.

xo Rhonda

KittyAnnArt said...

Good to hear from you Tina, I am the same at the end of December - worn out! So much always going on I think we need a nice rest. Your journal is lovely, and I love the pandas - so cute! Take care & *see* you in the new year! - Ani in NC

Gail Thayer said...

Tina,
I can so relate to your posting! I GET it! Too much going on, too much pressure, too many expectations........it can be overwhelming at times.
I told myself so many times this month that "not everything needs to be perfect". And it doesn't.
Your month sounds so wonderful with your trip, your creations, and your decorating.
Happy times ahead for sure.......:)/

morkaren said...

Osse rigtig godt nytår til dig Tina, jeg glæder mig til at se mere kreativitet fra din hånd i 2014, knus morkaren.

Alexandra Eitel said...

Your Christmas tree looks wonderful Tina!
I wish you a Happy New Year
Alexandra

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Glad you're feeling better. I think there is so much to do this time of year and so little time to do it. I've vowed to simplify Christmas a bit next year. I say that every year though!! : ) Happy new year to you and your loved ones!! xo

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

You've been very creative, love the pandas. Hope you feel better it can get very stressful.

Petite Michelle Louise said...

im sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well. i too find myself "under the weather" every year at this time. it forces us to slow down....take it easy...and only pay attention to what really "matters." i hope the new year finds you feeling much like your old self again and with many blessings. ;)

Doreen said...

So sorry to hear you've been under the weather Tina..I have been as well...I think we just over-do far to much and it catches up with us. Here's to a New Year full of good Health and cheer.

LOVE your tree and your home..so very cozy. :)

hugs, doreen