Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Work for a Christmas Fair


Let´s just say life are busy over here.
I´m working on stuff for the upcoming
Christmas Craft Fair next weekend.

My only 
'in person' show in Denmark

Here´s some pics of the work in progress.
(all pics from Instagram)



wood hearts
vintage book pages
old velvet fabric



this is how they look finished.


Christmas trees using my Tilly Fabric
and vintage wooden spools


chocolate mold ornaments
in the making


a paper garland


or two :-)



more ornaments
using my rare vintage fleamarket finds

I´m taken some stuff  with me
from my  new line too


these are book covers in progress


signatures for the inside


4 finished journals
ready for journaling, guestbooks
notebooks, diaries ect.


here´s a look at the spines.

I´ve created some little notebooks too
and a few postcards


Busy preparing the table display
and paper work and some last minut
creations.

If you´re in the neighbourhood
do come and say hi.


Everything that don´t sell
will go in my shop
the following week.

Back to work it is.

Wishing you all a beautiful day

Tina ♥♥♥





3 comments:

Petite Michelle Louise said...

so many beautiful creations...will make for a lovely display. they will all sell well! blessings to you tina...;)

Gail Thayer said...

Tina, what wonders you create! Oh how I wish I could be in the neighborhood to shop your booth...happy sales to you!

morkaren said...

Vi holder klippe/klistre fest i de dage, men jeg kan se du har et lille "piberenser træ" det kunne du godt ha solgt til mig, jeg har "jagtede" et sådan i flere år. knus morkaren.