Thursday, 7 November 2013

A Postcard Swap


Some time ago I took a change, well knowing that
I wasn´t sure I had the time, and signed up for IHannas

Hanna have been hosting this swap since 2009
I have stumpled upon some of those postcards 
in blogland over the years and thought it would be lots of
fun to participate.

so here I am
creating postcards for the swap


10 handmade postcards

some painted
some collages 
and with a little bit of sewing too



all different
and ready to be mailed out
all over the world
 in the coming days



here´s a few close ups
and details from some of my postcards




I have had so much fun with these cards
and have decided to make more
just for fun



If you want to do this swap
sign up for Hannas Newsletter
and she´ll let you know when the next one is up

I´ll share with you
those I receive in return.

Can´t wait to see.

This is such a great oportunity 
to get to owe some cool art creations
and to make new artsy friends

*******

on another note

I´ve been working on bears too



and a website update is coming up soon

stay tuned or sign up
on my mailing to get notified
as soon as they are there.

back to work

next up
Christmas Craft Fair 
My only in person fair in Denmark
only 3 weeks to go

Wishing you all a wonderful day

Tina ♥♥♥



7 comments:

Patty Radish said...

I wasn't sure I wanted to join either, but I decided to go ahead! I haven't started mine yet, oops!

iHanna said...

So glad you wanted to join Tina! Your bears are so cute, and I love your grungy layered postcards! Yummy!

Julie said...

Lots of beautiful details in there! I like the way you mixed the textured paint and collage!

Kirsi P said...

Hi Tina!
I just received your postcard , Thank you very much! I have it on my inspiration board now, such a Beautiful card! I also love your sweet bears!

la ricicleria di Chi said...

lovely, your cards are adorable I hope to receive one!

Pam Parker said...

Lucky, lucky me :) I have received one of Tina's super cool cards all the way here to Australia. I for one am very glad to joined up. THanks Tina.

Eilandkind/Islandchild said...

hi Tina
I received your lovely black with big blue spot and tiny sewing card. I absolutely LOVE it, it is one of the most beautiful ones that I received, thank you so much!!
Eurika, Virgin islands.