Wednesday, 13 November 2013

A Bear Update



I´ve been working on bears for
a winter website update.

6 little ones

available this monday.
Everyone on my mailing was adviced


Holly (sold)

within an hour
5 little ones had found new homes

Magda (sold)

I´m so grateful for that.

Thank you so much to those of you who visited

Lumie (sold)

one little bear was left behind

Winter Spirit (sold)

he´s still available

Alfred

Sweet little old style Alfred.
4.5 inch tall and made from a vintage mohair
Here´s a link to him

Edgar (sold)

This was the last website update for this year.

I´ll start working on new ones during the holiday season
and a new bunch for The Bear Scout too
Requests are coming in - I´m so grateful for that too.

If you´re on demand for one of my bears
there´s some available at Abracadabra Teddies
still a few (I think) at The Bear Scout
and little Alfred - ofcourse

Wishing you all a wonderful day

Tina ♥♥♥

8 comments:

morkaren said...

Sikken en skøn flok minibamser du der har lavet, bare synd at Alfred har mistede alle sine venner, du må se at finde et godt hjem til ham også, jeg syntes nok best om Winter Spirit, han ser meget kær ud. knus morkaren.

Lululiz said...

They are the sweetest little darlings, no wonder they went to new homes so quickly. Handsome little Alfred is bound to be on this way very soon as well, how can he not tug at everybody's heartstrings?

Petite Michelle Louise said...

oh tina...they are all so very sweet! they each have such soulful faces...calling one's name. blessings...

Karen B. said...

Tina, you did it again... so cute little bears. Love them all.

Hugs,
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Shirley said...

Hi Tina, Your little bears are awesome and I enjoyed catching up with your blog. I enjoyed the pictures of your trip. You showed me places that I will only see through yours and other people's pictures. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from a Missouri Friend.

time worn interiors said...

Tina you do an incredible job, this bears are adorable! Glad they sold so quickly! It amazes me how you can work on these tiny things! Love them all!
tot

Jane Blogs said...

Your bears are absolutely adorable!
You are so talented, and they must take such patience :)

Belladonna said...

The sweet things!