Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Since last time


I´ve been following some more of the classes
at the 21 secrets.

I haven´t been through all yet, but
are taking breaks in between to work on my own style.

This is so much fun and a hole
new adventure for me.

I wanted to share with you
what have been going on in the studio.

page in progress

more page in progress

finished page

finished page

experimenting with prints

almost done

working with white space

I try to work in my book
a little bit everyday
enjoying the developments
and the work with colors

After finishing several pages I got some requests 
on IG about selling prints
so I´ve taken the plunge and have been working on
prints from my art journal today.



They actually turned out quite cool.

Printed on matte photo paper
ready to be used in art journals, cut out
in smaller pieces, painted on, framed
- whatever you can think of.

now listed i my shop

right now....

I´m working on:

- the next page for my friendship book swap
- octobers Happy Art Card swap
- christmas stuff for the Christmas Craft Fair in November here in Denmark
- more in my art journal :-)

until next time...

Tina ♥♥♥




6 comments:

oldgreymare said...

We never know when we turn a corner where the path may lead.... look where it is taking you :D

Rebecca said...

Tina, your art pages are wonderful... it looks very fun but I can't get started on another project, so don't tempt me :)
The prints are a good idea, I am making prints of my paintings also.
Wishing you a glorious day
Blessings
Rebecca

time worn interiors said...

Hello Tina! Haven't been here for a visit in a long time, looks like I've missed a lot!

How is that grand son? Mine was here today and is is cute as a button.

tot

Jillayne said...

Beautiful art Tina - I love that you have taken your plunge - yay! It's wonderful to be so open to new ideas...

Alisa said...

Tina, I've loved watching your progress on Instagram! It's all looking great!

Belladonna said...

It looks more than great!