Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Gelli Plate Printmaking


I.ve been working with the Gelli Plate Printmaking Class by Carla Sonheim.
Some time ago I came across the magic and wunder about the Gelli Plate and decided I needed one


I'm so glad I did
Taking this class have been an awesome experience



I made lots of pages.
Some I liked - some not so much



but it's quite addictive and a great way to make backgrounds for artjournaling



These are some of the pages I made through the class.


I'm quite happy with these last ones.
I've been making lots more. 
Some with bold colors too.

tearing some up - using parts in my journal.
Some for baggrounds for the next cards in my Happy Art Card Swap
more about that later.

Have an awesome day
Tina



4 comments:

Holly Loves Art said...

What a fun project! I met Carla years ago (in 2007) at Artfest. She's wonderful! Have fun!!
Holly

Vicki Styons said...

I recently got a gelli plate and need to put it to greater use. Thanks for the ideas.

Sandra Kaye said...

I met Carla..in seattle. I got to go to her studio...I even bought a piece of her art while I was there:):) You are doing a fabulous job!!!!!!Hugs

oldgreymare said...

How much fun are you having!!! Wonderful pieces and you sound so happy and fired up!