Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Everyone can need some more


Everyone can need some
more art suppliers

I´ve been shopping art suppliers.
I found a shop with golden products over here
and got myself some paint and a new
watercolor travel set. 



I told you about my new journaling adventure
and I´m inrolling myself in some cool 
workshops this fall

I´ve signed up for the
There´s only 3 months left and it was
on sale, so that was perfect.
I just made it.
(if you´re interested there´s going to
be a new one next year- running all year)



I´m working my way through the 
different workshops


some works for me


and some doesn´t.
But that´s okay
That´s what it´s all about, isn´t it.

I´m learning some very cool new tecniques 
and get some great ideas


these are backgrounds from one of the workshops


ended up being finished pages for me.
Things are moving here.
I love it.

Tina ♥♥♥

2 comments:

the paper addiction said...

Gorgeous creations - looks like you are rocking those classes!! xx Michelle

Sandra Kaye said...

I am soooooooo stickin proud of my friend!!! She is using color!!! Awesome !!! You go Tina!!! Im your biggest cheerleader!!!!