Sunday, 11 August 2013

New Bears Available


Hi All

I have a few new bears available today.

The update was suppose to be at 4pm today, but 
when I was about to upload everything the site didn´t work - aarrrggg

I´ve had so much trouble with my website lately.
I have no idea what´s going on.
anyway - I have moved everything to a new blog
and the bears are there now.

alba

mons

Rhonda

Finn

If you would like to have a closer look
Here´s the link:


I hope you´ll hop over and have a look.

Tina ♥♥♥


3 comments:

jan b. said...

Even though I'm not a bear collector, I just want to let you know that I think Mons is so-o-o Adorable! Your little ones are quite exquisite.

morkaren said...

Som sædvanlig søde små 2bamsedyr" det er da noget skidt med din hjemmeside, min er heller ikke for god. knus morkaren.

Ana Lopes said...

All so darling! Rhonda is really beautiful, my favorite!!! LOved visit you :)
Have a fabulous week!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com