Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Getting Ready


I know there´s too long between posts over here.

Those of you  who have been following for a long time, know that
this is the busiest time of the year for me.

Getting ready for a bear fair



I´m been working 
and working
and working


on these little ones


to have enough for a table.
When working in a small scale there have to be
a certain amount of bears to fill a table


and it does take some time to finish just one.


25 little ones are ready to travel with me for the fair in London.

Here´s a little preview of some of the bears that
will be available.
They are all between 3.5  and 4.5 inch tall.

Mabel - Blackbird - Ivory

Samson - Alfred

Mica - Miriam

I´ve put the sewing neddle away and have started
preparing the display and paperwork.

If you get a chance

Come see me and bears at

in London, UK
September 8th
at 
Kensington Town Hall

Any left over bears will be available 
on my website when I get home from the UK end of september
(yes - I´m having a long awaited vacation at the same time)

I hope you´re still enjoying some beautiful weather
in your part of the work.
We have started to get some beautiful 
late summer days over here.
Can´t wait for fall to arrive.


Wishing you all a beautiful day

Tina ♥♥♥

6 comments:

morkaren said...

Utrolige kære bamser i mange dejlige farver, du har været flittig. knus morkaren.

Ana Lopes said...

Hi Tina, your work is full of love! The sweet bears are beautiful as always!I love Mica and Miriam they are soooo gorgeous! I wish you a very good Fair!Over here we still have sunny weather but I'm anxious for fall!
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs and love from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Patty Radish said...

You've been missed! Good luck at the fair!

Karen B. said...

Wow Tina, you have been very busy and all of your little bears are so cute and lovely too! Have a lovely time in the UK!
Many, many hugs
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Cvetik said...

♥ ♥ ♥

Conni said...

Wonderful bears and I like this size! Just a handful.