Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Back


I´m back from my trip to
the Faroe Islands.
We were so lucky with the weather
and everything was so so beautiful



I´m sharing a few photos
to give you an idea of what it looks like




and ofcourse I bought back
some of the wonderful wool
made up there.

Hoping to be able to have some time during fall
to knit a few sweaters.


as for the bears.

There will be a little update
with a few new bears on my website
on Sunday Aug. 11th.

If you would like to be notified about exact time
I´ll be sending out information through
my mailing list
Be sure to sigh up

Hugglets is getting closer
and I´m working mad to have
enough bears finished for the fair.


Wishing you all a wonderful day

Tina ♥♥♥


6 comments:

Gail Thayer said...

Tina,
What a gorgeous part of the world! Thank you for the photos.....look forward to seeing your new beautiful bears!

KittyAnnArt said...

Oh my! LOVE the landscape of the island, so wild and lush looking. Will have to put it on my 'wish list' of places to visit some day. I met Felicia of The Bear Scout at a doll convention last week, your bears hadn't yet made it to the states so didn't get to see any new Tiny Bears, boohoo! Had to console myself with a few others, haha! Best, Ani

Vintage Market Place said...

So gorgeous. What a flip from what i see here in the desert. Wow!!
Have fun with the sweater making :)
Amy

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Hi Tina, I'm glad you had such a wonderful vacation. The scenery is lovely and so peaceful.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Julia

Thea said...

Wow...very nice!! So green!!

Liefs Thea ♥

Karen B. said...

YAY ... you're back! So nice to see you posting again and I can't wait to see your new bears too.
Love the island ... so beautiful!
Many hugs,
Karen B. ~ Todolwen