Thursday, 9 May 2013

Off to Sweden


this is just a short post

I´ve spend 3 days fighting a nasty bug
on my computer and my website.
Everything is fine now.
Would rather spend my time sewing though.

anyway


here´s a few pics from Venice


I love those wall ikons
You see them everywhere in Italy.
So beautiful

It´s holiday over here today
and bankholiday tomorrow
so I have a nice 4 days weekend ahead of me.

I´m off to Sweden with my husband
and some good friends.

Aiming for lots of Swedish 'Loppis'

Wishing you all a beautiful weekend.

Tina ♥♥♥



6 comments:

Gail Thayer said...

How I wish I could go to Sweden! I live vicariously through you Tina......have a great time.

bear's house said...

I like your blog and your bears!!!
Have a wonderful week! ;) NI

morkaren said...

Skønne helgenbilleder, og god loppetur til Sverig, gid du må finde noget rigtig godt. knus morkaren.

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Hi dear Tina, It looks like you had a wonderful vacation in Venice. I love that book store and if I ever visit the town, I have to go there too.
Your new bears are such cuties! I'm sorry to hear that you had that nasty bug on your website.
Have some wonderful days in Sweden!
Hugs,
Julia

Photocat said...

Have fun Tina. I have no clue what loppis are but it sounds good. Hope you beat the virus!

Algodão Tão Doce said...

Amei conhecer chegar aqui no seu blog lindo, maravilhoso.Belas imagens,parabéns!Me visite:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

Obrigada.

Beijos Marie.