Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Creating with my {flea market} finds


I took some time off
from the bear making to create with
my flea market finds.
My Etsy shop have been sadly neclected lately
due to lack of time
Not sure how to handle this in the future - we´ll see
I have to make some plans



anyway

some time ago I bought some very pretty fabric that have been laying
on my worktable waiting for a project.
So, together with some old cupcake molds 


snippets of vintage lace and
old buttons


I made some pretty little cupcake decorations.

They turned out quite cute I think.
Perfect for a pincushion too


more of the finds

vintage handkerchiefs with embroidery
vintage lace pieces and
a vintage table cloth


pretty fabric hearts


lots of pretty details on these


from the photo albums


decorations with some of the
cdv cards from my recent find


a page from one of the photo albums
with some lace added


and a piece of seam binding as hanger


I also came across some wonderful handmade paper from the 
paper factory in Lessebo, Sweden.
This is very delicate paper in a lovely light cream/yellow tone.
I even got a box full of pretty envelopes
also made from handmade paper at the fabric.


I had some white handmade paper on hand, so I scanned some of my
cabinet cards and made a set of blank notecards.

I have a few more projects planned

we shall see what time alowe.

Wishing you all a beautiful day.
Thanks for peeking in

Tina ♥♥♥






9 comments:

Rhonda said...

Well, these gorgeous creations are simply amazing. I love each one.

Gail Thayer said...

Tina, I love them all! I think you and I could swap studios and be very happy browsing each others vintage!

Robin said...

Love all the things you have created with your flea market finds Tina! Those note cards are absolutely adorable! Have a great week.

Hugs,
Robin

Vintage Market Place said...

Tina those molds look so good!
I love the materials you have combined on them. I have never seen ones with such love put into them.
Amy

KittyAnnArt said...

All of the items are gorgeous, I especially love the photographs printed onto fabric, very creative use of the old pix. I received a bunch of the little molds from a friend years ago, still have a couple left that I have sitting around with buttons and whatnot tossed into them. Best, Ani

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Hello dear Tina, You've created such beautiful things with your wonderful flea market finds. I especially love your yummy cupcakes. You've been very lucky to find so many great treasures at your recent flea market and antique shop visits. The trips to Sweden and Italy must have been wonderful. If I ever get to Venice I have to visit that amazing book store.
Have a great day!
Hugs to you,
Julia

Alisa Noble said...

Oh, loving those hearts!
Especially the one with just a tiny touch of color. Beautiful, Tina!

Kathy said...

Oh gosh, I get week in the knees over hearts. I love your delicate touch you give each treasure.
Wonderful Kathy

Ana Lopes said...

Hi Tina, your creations are always fascinating! Love the beautiful cupcakes!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com