Sunday, 21 April 2013

Vacation time


It´s almost time

Early tomorrow morning
I´ll lbe out of the studio for a weeks vacation in Venice, Italy


{travel books}

If the WiFi works at the hotel
I´ll blog from there


{embroidery for a quiet time}

otherwise it´ll have to
wait till I get back home

{travel journal suppliers}

Weather forecast says 
sunny with some cloud and 68 - 70 degrees.
That´ll work :-)
probably with some rain in between but that´s okay too.

********

New bears are planned  to appear
on my website on May 4th.
make sure to sign up on my
mailing list to receive information

***

Wishing you all a wonderful week

Tina ♥♥♥





6 comments:

Boxwood Cottage said...

Dear Tina I wish you a safe trip and a very good time in beautiful and artful Venice! I love it there, have been 3 times so far and it always feels like being in a fairy tale. I remember that I loved the shop Il Papiro in San Marco and bought a lot of beautiful papers and other stuff like ink and stamps and the yummy cocos glue sticks there.
Here is a link to my Venice post from 2008: http://carolsgarden.blogspot.de/2008/09/3-years-blogiversary-italian-paper-give.html
Enjoy your vacation my friend!
xoxo~ Carola

Karen B. said...

Sweet Tina,

I wish you a wonderful time in Italy. Enjoy youself and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. And ... I can't wait to see your new bears on May 4th!
many hugs
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

oldgreymare said...

wishing you wonderful memories and a safe journey
<3

morkaren said...

God Venedig tur Tina, nyd det nu, vi fortjæner alle at slappe af ind imellem, jeg glæder mig også til at se de nye bjørne. knus morkaren.

Gail Thayer said...

Tina,
Safest of travels are wished for you and I do hope you take lots of photos for us!!!!

Can't wait to see them!

Lululiz said...

Have a great time in this beautiful city. Safe journey.