Tuesday, 2 April 2013

A Book collaborate and some Journal pages



Some time ago my friend
Sandie and I decided to do a book collaborate

We´re going to create 5 pages - 2 of each
Keep one and send one.
That way we´ll have a wonderful friendship book
the time all the pages have been swapped
containing our own 5 pages and the pages we have received.

We also decided to send along some paper stuff for journaling with each package.
This is what I recieved with the first page.


great ephemera and a roll of washi tape, which is really 
hard to find over here.

Here´s Sandie´s page for me


Sandie is a wonderful mixed media artist and quilter
and work with strong and bright colors.
Since I´m a low color girl and don´t own any colorfull stuff in my studio,
we decided to do the pages in neutral colors.

Here´s a close up of the front of the page.



and the pretty back


This is the page I made for me.
It´s similar to the one I made for Sandie, but forgot to 
take a photo before I shipped it off.

You can see what was in my package for Sandie
if you go here.


The back of the page


Here´s a little sneak peek 
of my next page for Sandie.
I can´t show you more at this time.
It´s going to be a surprice.


Thank you so much Sandie.
I love my first page
This is going to be an awesome book.

*****

I´ve had very little time to work in my journal.
The one I showed you a few posts back.



Here´s a look at the pages.


I´m using this as an everyday kind of journal
of what´s going on in my life


on ordinary days


to keep track of time.
It seems to run too fast.

The sun have finally decided to peek in a bit
We have had some very lovely weather during Easter.
Family have visited
and I´m working hard on the book collaborate, 
an gift for a friends upcoming  birthday,
bears for the next website update
and in the end of this month
is a spring vacation - yeaahh :-)

Wishing you all a wonderful day/evening

Tina ♥♥♥


4 comments:

Rhonda said...

So inspiring and beautiful, Tina. If only I had more time to create.

Thanks for the get well wishes, they worked! I feel much better today.
xo Rhonda

Sandra Kaye said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Love it!! at least what I could see...giggle:):):) Even though the book is low color...I will love having it the most...because I made it with a great friend. We will have to come up with something else when this one is done...I like sending stuff and stuff from you:):)much love...and have a great vacation!!!-S

Eugenia Maru said...

Tu blog es toda una inspiración. Me encantó, amo este estilo, tus álbumes maravillosos. Te sigo.
Saludos

http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com (de todo un poco)
http://atrapadaenmisletras.blogspot.com (mis letras)

Jillayne said...

Wonderful Tina - I love the idea of swapping pages. You are both going to have wonderful little treasures that you will enjoy for years to come....