Saturday, 16 March 2013

A Journal


This is the first journal I have
made from one of my vintage photo albums.
It´s a leather one, and you can see it has a very
pretty pattern on the front cover



it´s black, so I thought red would work well 


here´s a look at the binding with the red waxed thread.


pages made from all kinds of paper.


This is the front cover. I keept the colors red, black and neutral
and cut out letters from different pages, to form the word
Journal


I haven´t had much time to work in it though. 
Here´s a peek of a few pages. 




I plan to use this as a kind of
daily journal.
For everyday life
cut and paste pretty and interesting stuff
Documenting time

I hope I´ll be able to show more pages soon.

I hope spring is in the air at your place.
We got snow again...sign

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Tina ♥♥♥

ps:  rumors says the Goggle Reader will close down on July 1th. 
so if you follow here trough GR I just wanted to say, you can follow along
with BlogLovin too - just click on the follow link in the sidebar.



6 comments:

Rhonda said...

It is wonderful, Tina. The best memory & inspiration journal I have ever seen.

I did not know that about, Google Reader. Interesting.

Patty Radish said...

What a lovely, lovely journal Tina!

the paper addiction said...

Tina - I love it. It is absolutely delicious and inspiring!! xx Michelle

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

It's beautiful, dear Tina. The binding turned out great and the cover is lovely. Have a lot of fun filling the pretty pages with ideas and happenings.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Julia

Sandra Kaye said...

LOVE it Tina... great job!!!! Hugs- Sandie

ingridp said...

Mycket snyggt jobbat. Well done!