Saturday, 2 February 2013

This Years First {Flea} Market


Hello

I came across a new flea market today
Not too far away, so made arrangements with DD
and off we went to check it out.

It looks very promising and we will defenitely be visiting
again some time soon.


This is the lot I came home with 


some old school note books from when I was a child


pretty little books.
I really like the graphic on the covers of these



all music sheets inside



wonderful  embroidered vintage linen dish clothes.
I haven´t decided whether to sew something from these
or keep and use as is - hhmmm



and these wonderful old books.
They are craft books filled with motives for china painting.
Love the front covers


and the back covers too.
Danish Wild flower and Flora.
So pretty


filled with the most pretty motives


I don´t paint china
but thought they were great ephemera for 
journaling, collaging or a mixed media project. 



I´ve listed these craft books in the shop

There´s still a few months till the Flea market
season opens over here.
Boy - was is great to find one 
on a wonderful saturday in February :-)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend

Tina ♥♥♥



11 comments:

Lululiz said...

Oh you lucky girl, you came back with some great finds. I love the tea towels, I don't think I could cut them up, I'd use them as they are. These old tea towels always seem to be so much better.

morkaren said...

Hej Tina, (jeg er syg for at vide hvor du har været på loppemarked henne) du har virkelig fundet "guld" de gamle viskestykker er skønne, men de skal jo rulles. og alle de små "porcelæns malerbøger" har jeg også, en rest fra min malerskole, nænner ikke skille mig af med dem, de runde cirkler på sidste side er motiver til brocher. knus morkaren.

Sandra Kaye said...

Oh my... all of it is wonderful ...But I really love the last set of books...those would really make great books for collage. Score!!!! you did great :):) hugs-S

Zuzu said...

How beautiful, Tina!!! Lucky you for finding them! :)
Happy weekend,
Zuzu

A Primitive Place ~ Tammy said...

Wonderful finds.
Drooling for those dish cloths.
TFS
Hugs
Tam

Regina said...

Some amazing finds. We love discovering new flea markets and thrift stores. You can find so many treasures!!

Vintage Market Place said...

Tis that time of year.
I wish we had some here.
I have to travel to California for a flea. Your finds are very lovely Tina and I am sure you will put them all to good use.
Amy

Alisa Noble said...

I agree... the covers of those first books are great!

Janiepip said...

They are beautiful.... Don't you just love vintagy finds. Have a lovely Sunday love Jane xx

ingridp said...

Wellert done!

Lisa said...

Amazing finds Tina! Love the flower painting book!
Lisa