Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Some Little {Old Style} Bears


Hello

The Hugglets is less than 2 weeks away.
It´s busy in the studio over here.

I´ve been working on a new {old style} bear, which is going
to have their debut at the show,

Hector - Emmet

This is my normal {old style] ones
made from vintage mohair. These are 4.5 inch tall

Bradford

I wanted to see if I could make a similar style
on the smallest ones.


They are only 3.5 inch tall 
and made from a special mini bear fabric



It wasn´t that easy to work in such a small scale
but I think they came out cute


they have been distressed like the bigger ones
and have gotten some stiches here and there 



close up on face and nose


a laid back and relaxed attitude


Spencer - Elias - Ferdinand

A cute little handful
coming with me to the fair in London
on February 24th

I´ll have a little preview of some of the bears available
on my website later this week.

Back to work on more bears
There´s still time.

Have a wonderful day

Tina ♥♥♥



8 comments:

Ana Lopes said...

Hi Tina, like always your talent shines in each sweet bear you make.Thanks for sharing the new pretty style.
Enjoy the London fair.
Have a fabulous week!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

morkaren said...

Hej Tina, 3½ cm. er da vist noget af det mindste man kan "vende" de små lemmer, men hvor er de søde "lige til at putte i lommen" hver gang jeg ser din side får jeg lyst til at genoptage min "bamsesyning" men der er så meget andet der fylder min tid ud. ha det godt og knus morkaren.

Karen B. said...

Sweet Tina,
your bears are ... I want one!!
OMG they are they cutest thing ever!! You are such an amazing artist I just had to say it again! You talent is stunning! I love everything you create.
many hugs and much love
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

All of your bears are such cuties, dear Tina! I can imagine that it was quite challenging to make the 3.5" ones. They turned out just adorable. Have a lovely week and fun working on some more bears for the fair!
Hugs,
Julia

Lynn said...

Tina, they are wonderful, I love the little stitches on their tummy. Some day I will try to own one of your little bears, you are so talented. I hope you sell out at the show, how many have you made?

The French Bear said...

Tina, they are just as sweet as can be, I hope you do well at the sale...I want one, my little blue bear needs a campanion!!!! They are all adorable and you amaze me with your talent, I love your work...each little bear is so perfectly sewn, love, love them!
Hugs,
Mags
xxx

Alisa Noble said...

Darling! I love the little stitches on them!

Sandra Kaye said...

Okay..I said I wouldnt beg for another bear...but...I guess I lied...cause Honey...I soooo want one of these little guys...they are so stickin' cute:):):) You amaze me so much. WOW!!! Much love- Sandie