Monday, 25 February 2013

{home}


Hello

I´m back from a great trip to London, Uk and
a wonderful show at Hugglets.

Thank you so much to all of you who came to visit.

It´s alway so much fun to catch up with collectors
and fellow bear makers.

This is my boxes when I left for the show 


this is my box after the show


I had 5 little bears left over at the end of the day
and 3 of those sold on my way home to Denmark.

I got some great fabric with me home


vintage mohair 


and mini bear fabric in wonderful colors.

I´m off to work on new bears
for a website update.

Next update is scheduled to

March 5th.

Sign up on my mailing list
if you would like to receive notice.


Have a wonderful day

Tina ♥♥♥




6 comments:

morkaren said...

Dejligt du kom hjem med et stort salg bag dig, de to der måtte med hjem ser helt ulykkelige ud, men hvis jeg kender dig rigtig vare det ikke længe før de har nye venner. knus morkaren.

Sandra Kaye said...

Welcome Home Tina!!! I am so glad for you!! Much love

Evi said...

congratulations! A well deserved success!
They are amazing and always sweet.
Warm hugs,
Evi

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Hello dear Tina, I'm glad you had such a successful show again and sold so many of your very cute bears.
Have a lovely week!
Hugs,
Julia

Photocat said...

Congrats on selling them Tina. I do have a couple of big handmade bears too. I need to snap them one of those days and send the pics to you. Did you sell the little black one?
Glad you had a good time...

Doreen said...

Hello Tina. I AM SOOO happy to hear you had a wonderful show..tho' I never doubted it for a moment that you would.

xoxo bear hugs!

Ps..OH THAT FABRIC!!!