Saturday, 16 February 2013

A little about {bears} and More about {journals}


Hello
and happy saturday

First a little bit about the bears.
I´m almost done - 22 little ones
are finished for Hugglets.
I´ve decided that is going to be it.



here´s a little view of some of them.


There´s a preview of some of the bears
on my website right now


There´s still a week and now I just need to
plan the display, prepare the paper work and find out
everything I need for the fair and the weekend in London.
Cross my fingers for nice weather.

and

this leaves me with free time for something else.

{Journals}

I´m working on some journal page collaboratives right now.
More about that later.

I took some of my older journals out.
it´s been over two years since I made my first journal


here´s a look at some of those first ones.


The pages in these are mostly scrapbook paper.
That´s what I had on hand at that time - since then
I have collected books and ledgers and stuff to use.



front page


spines


and a look at the pages inside.



I feel the urge for more journals
and also feel my taste and style have change a bit since the first ones,
so I have decided to part with some of them.
They are all ready for use and will go in the shop.




here´s a look inside some newer ones.
More ledgers.
I LOVE ledgers, but they are very hard to find over here.


This is the last ones, including my TTV journals
from MAM´s class.



different bindings.


more look at pages.
I have some very awesome trips coming up
this year and are going to make travel journals for them all


like this TTV journal I made in Mary Anns class.
I think I´ve already showed you this in a earlier post.
Just had to show you again - I love this
'how to make a travel journal' book of mine :)



This is my new storage piece.
A kitchen island from Ikea
Bought home today
now my journal making tool storage island.

Going to start gathering some papers.

Feel the urge

Have a wonderful weekend everyone

Tina ♥♥♥



7 comments:

Wendy Chamberlain said...

Hi Tina
Wow, you have been working hard, love all your little ones. Look forward to seeing you next weekend, safe journeying.

Shirley said...

Hi Tina, I haven't been to visit for a while so I am catching up with my friends. I love your bears and journals. I hope you have wonderful weather for London and get some pictures. I will look forward to seeing them. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

morkaren said...

Er der noget så sødt, som sådan en samling "små bamser" jeg ønsker dig held og lykke med din tur til London, og krydser fingre for det gode vejr. knus morkaren,

Sandra Kaye said...

Oh my Tina...your bears are so sweet:):) Boy, your fingers must be killing you!:):) That is a lot of hand sewing. I put my pages on pause..will finish when I get back. I still plan on mailing on the first. Have a wonderful time in London...show pics on IG ...I want to see..and I am going to Seattle..to see Teesha Moore..so I will be posting too :):) Much love my friend :):)!QA

Claudia said...

Tina, I am always enchanted by your bears - they are so beautifully made and designed.

xo
Claudia

Elizabeth Johnson said...

Your journals are wonderful. I love them!
~Elizabeth

Beth Leintz said...

Your bears are just darling. I'd like to put one in my pocket and take it out whenever I need a smile.

I adore your journals- you've packed a ton of inspiration into one post. Your double X stitch binding is great. You may have given me to the push to finish up a few more of my journals from Mary Ann's classes.