Sunday, 13 January 2013

Fabric and Lace {Books}


Hello

I´ve finally finished the fabric
and lace books I told you about in the last post


here´s a look at the spines


and a peek to the pages.

The one at the buttom is a gift
for a friend, so I can´t show that one


here´s a little peek of the cover though


and a little detail from one of the pages inside.
The rest will have to be a secret for now.

I CAN show you the other one


it´s filled to the brim.

Here´s some of the pages inside.
Everything is made from my flea maket finds.
vintage lace and fabric



and an old worn book.
I took the pages out and used the cover for my lace book.



this is the back cover


This book will go in the shop

*******

as of now...

I´m working on bears.
Hugglets is fast approaching and with only 5 weeks left
that means I need to finish at least 3 bears per week
to have enough to fill my table.
In addition there´s going to be some for 
The Bear Scout in the US and
for my website too.

so - I guess
the next post will be about the bears :-)

Wishing you all a beautiful sunday

Tina ♥♥♥


15 comments:

Zuzu said...

So very beautiful, Tina! And such a lovely gift for your friend! :)

Rhonda said...

Your books are always so beautiful. I just adore that pocket that has the string in it. It is so soft and sweet. xo Rhonda

Ana Lopes said...

Hi dear Tina,
What an absolutely wonderful post!
Loved all photos!!!
Wishing you a good work and a great Year!

Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Karen B. said...

Hi sweet Tina,
I am so happy to see you back feeling good! Your books are beautiful! And I can't wait to see your new bears. I am hoping one day I will be an very happy owner of one (I am going to wish for one for my birthday this year!)
sending you much love and many, many hugs dear friend,
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

morkaren said...

Hvor er den lækker, din stof/blonde bog, jeg har nær studeret den men kan ikke rigtig se: er der pap/karton i mellem blonde/stof lagene? hvis ikke vil siderne jo blive lidt "slatne" undskyld hvis du syntes jeg er lidt nysgerrig. knus morkaren.

Beth Leintz said...

Your book is beautiful- I love how you used photos and the pockets. So inspiring!

sissie said...

Hi Tina,
These are so beautiful and I'm amazed by the way you've put them together. The laces and trims are so pretty.

Hope your New Year has started off well.

hugs
Sissie

JoAnne said...

Gorgeous Tina!

Alisa Noble said...

I always love all the texture your books have.
Have a great Monday!

the paper addiction said...

I love your lacey books they are so delicious!! xx Michelle

time worn interiors said...

I always enjoy seeing your creations! The books are lovely!
tot

Sandra Kaye said...

Hello Tina!! I am in love with your bears...I couldnt find your email so I will leave a comment here. I would like Silas. Please email me how much total. I love following you on IG. I would also love to do a fabric journal page swap with you if you are interested. Hugs

Jytte said...

Ih, hvor en skøn blog at finde!! Så flotte ting, du laver!

Jeg elsker vintage og shabby chic ... og GLÆDER mig til at følge med på din blog fremover :)

Jillayne said...

Tina, your books are lovely! They look so beautiful and delicate yet completely pick-up-able!
So happy for you, that you are creating and posting again - I hope you are feeling better every day....
A big hug from jillayne

A Lady's Life said...

Lovely finds . They sure make life special