Saturday, 5 January 2013

Back to {normal}

Hello

Life is slowly getting back to normal
over here.
It seems Mr Blue have finally left.

I´ve been working on my journal
from the 'Ticket to Venice' class.
That saved me though.



I´ve made my journal into a 'how to' travel journal
with tips and trick from Mary Ann.
Here´s the front cover


the binding for this is a diamond X stitch
so cool


This is a few of the pages inside



with the postcards Mary Ann provided
us with during the trip


and photos from some of the georgeous things
she saw and shop she visited.
I have borrowed these from the class blog
for my own personel use, for when I 
get a change to visit Venice


I´m not finished working in this journal.
Going to add some more tips and trick about Venice
and about making these travel journals.

I´ve been in the studio making a few
and there´s more in pipeline.
I have some very insteresting trips coming up
this year



the one at the buttom is my Venice Journal.
On top of that, two new - ready for use.
I´m not sure about the spine on the one
in the middle  I might change that.


A look at the signatures.

If you want to know how to make these journals
make sure to check out Mary Anns class

You can find her others classes on 
her blog here

For now....

I´m in the studio working on
some lace books
and new bears for upcoming 
shows and website updates.
More about that in the next post.

I hope you haven´t left me while I was gone.
I´m so happy to be back

Tina ♥♥♥




17 comments:

Wendy Chamberlain said...

Hi Tina
Your journal is looking wonderful.
So pleased that you are feeling better. The beginning of a year makes me sit up and take stock and stop feeling sorry for myself! I have lots of work to do and no time to waste.
All the best for 2013 and see you in February.
hugs
Wendy

babyjane said...

Your journal is stunning! I am taking the MAM class, too. but you are way ahead of me. I am enjoying it so much, but haven't started my journal yet. All the best in 2013!

Abby's Paperie Garden said...

Your journal is so beautiful and filled with love. Mr Blue visits me every winter as well. I just shared with a blog friend that I believe creating is what saves me from it every year. Sending you warm sun-filled hugs.

xo,abby

morkaren said...

Hej Tina, godt du er ved at komme ovenpå igen, så der kan komme gang i dine bamser og andre gøremål, jeg har "først i dag" fået købt det transfer papir, så i det nye år her, må jeg prøve at overføre til stof, det glæder jeg mig til at prøve- knus morkaren.

Shirley said...

Hi Tina, I have been stopping by, but I haven't left a comment. I read at work, but I don't leave comments on my company computer. I am watching it snow here great big flakes. I really like looking at your journals and your bears are so adorable. I am glad you are feeling better. A lot of my friends have had either health issues themselves or a family member. It sure is scaring during those times. Hope for a better 2013. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

Karen B. said...

Sweet Tina,
I am so happy that you are feeling better now!! Love your journal!

much love and many hugs
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

teri said...

Love your journal! My friend is also in this group, and I'm enjoying following her progress as well. Looks like a lot of fun.

Rhonda said...

So happy to see your post, Tina. Your journals are beautiful and full of memories. I cannot wait to see your lace journals, you are the best!!

the paper addiction said...

Wow Tina your journals are amazing. Like you the Ticket to Venice was very therapeutic and I really enjoyed it. xx Michelle

oldgreymare said...

the journals are gorgeous. SO glad you are feeling better <3

Zuzu said...

Hi Tina,
Nothing chases "Mr. Blue" away faster than getting into some beautiful art!!!
Happy 2013!
Hugs,
Zuzu

Lynn said...

Beautiful travel journal, and I love the stitch you used. So good to hear you are feeling better, it's always nice to start a fresh new year :)

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Hi dear Tina, I'm happy to hear that you're feeling better. Your journals look wonderful and it seems like you had lots of fun with the workshop.
Happy New Year! I hope it will be healthy, creative and full of joy for you.
Hugs to you,
Julia

iHanna said...

Wow, you've been busy! Love your pretty journals!

ingridp said...

Love your journals you made. Wow the Venice one is perfectly thick and heavy......
Super good work.

LizzieBo said...

Love the journal in the middle. What an interesting spine. So many options to explore - not enough time, so I love seeing what other people are doing. What a treat1

A Lady's Life said...

wonderful collection