Thursday, 15 November 2012

It´s been a while

 
Hello sweet friends and followers.
 
it´s been a while since I have posted in here.
Some of you know (from fb) that we have
been dealing with some health issues over here.
 
 
Mr. T had to have a suddenly and urgents surgery
and we have been out of the loop while waiting
for test results  - tuesday we
received message that everything was gone
and under control. We´re so relieved.
Life can go back to normal - Happy Day :-)

 
I haven´t been much in the studio due to circumstances
but relaxed with a few trips to the flea.

 
finding lots of old books
lots of vintage doilies
these very cool vintage Christmas tree candle holders

 
an old suitcase
some tarnished silverware

 
and tons of delicious vintage linen.
A lot of these find are now in the shop
 
(photos from Instagram - sorry for the blur)
 
********
 
Right now I´m working on bears
for a website update

 
Website Yuletide Show
Taking place from
Nov. 20 - 25th only
 
This will be the last update for this year.
Make sure to sign up on my
mailinglist
to be notified in time.
 
Thank you so much for visiting today.
I wish you all a blessed day.
 
Remember not to take life for granted.
 
Tina ♥♥♥
 
 
 

12 comments:

Ruth said...

What a worrying time Tina - please send Mr. Tinybear lots of love from Ashley and I, and gentle hugs for you both.
With every Good Wish,

Ruth :0) xxxx

Gail Thayer said...

Tina,
I'm so glad your husband is well, how scary! Your shop looks lovely, it caught my eye last night as I was on Etsy........hugs to you!

Karen B. said...

Hi Tina,
I am so glad thing are better now.
Sending you many hugs and much love

Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Dorthe said...

Hej Tina,
Det lyder til at have været en slem forskrækkelse med Ole.
Godt at vide alt er ok, jeg kan næsten regne ud det har været noget slemt...når du skriver at alt er væk!
Hils ham ,og kærligt knus til dig.
xo,Dorthe

Wendy Chamberlain said...

Wonderful news, so pleased that all is well with Mr Tiny Bear. Love all your new vintage finds, have fun with the knitting.

Doreen said...

Hello Tina..SO happy to hear that all is well again!!!

Glad you are feeling better as well.

I LOVE all your wonderful finds!!!

hugs, doreen

Katsui Jewelry said...

I am so glad he is ok!]Hugs,
Suz

Monica said...

Oh my! I'm so sorry Tina, but glad all went well.
Love and prayers are sent your way!
xoxo

Zuzu said...

Great relief that things are under control for your Mr. T. Normal is good. :)
I'm off to visit your pretty shop, Tina.
Be well & happy,
Zuzu

time worn interiors said...

Sorry to hear about Mr. T! Glad he is better.

I have been out of the loop as well with Mr. Tot.

Glad your back!

tot

Alisa Noble said...

You always find the best stuff, Tina!

Vicki said...

Hi, Tina. I hope your husband is doing better. I just read this post. I've been away from blog land on and off this year. My parents are dealing with health issues. Thinking of you and hoping that he is well again. I love the journals you posted this week. xoxo