Tuesday, 27 November 2012

{books}

 
hello
 
it´s not that I have been much in the studio lately.
Not quite my normal self - I guess it´s the reaction
of the recent worries.
probably just have to have some time.
 
anyway
 
I´ve made some journals
I wanted to share with you
 
 
 
handbound

 
and made from vintage books covers.

 
the pages inside is a mix of
scrap book paper, cardboard, vintage ledger paper

 
a few little envelope inside too

 
I used the tecnique I learned at the FTB class

 
perfect for a

 
travel journal
visual journal
glue book
note book 

 
or whatever you like.
All pages are blank and ready

 
they are here
SOLD - Thank you
 
*******
 
on another note
 
I´ve signed up for the new class
over at Mary Anns

 
this is going to be my December
'make something for me' project.
 
if you like bookmaking
if you like journaling
if you like travelling
 
just like me
 
this class is a must.
Be sure to check it out.
 
Thank you so much for visiting today.
Here´s to a beautiful day
 
Tina ♥♥♥
 
 

11 comments:

Ирина said...

amazing books!!

Karen B. said...

Sweet Tina,
your journals are lovely and I hope you feel better very soon.
I send you many, many hugs and hope they help a tiny bit.

much love
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

The Feathered Nest said...

Dear sweet Tina, your journals are just beautiful!!! Everything you create always is...I so understand your feelings and pray you will be feeling better very soon. Sending you hugs and much love across the miles, Dawn

Elizabeth Johnson said...

Beautiful books. They look so inviting.

oldgreymare said...

Sending you hugs and please share with Mr T. Hope he is feeling better.

Leanne said...

yay! we'll be in class together :)

the journals are gorgeous. I love the soft palette of them and yet they aren't really blank pages that can be so off-putting!

Alisa Noble said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon, Tina.

I can't wait for Mary Ann's class to start, too!

time worn interiors said...

I love all the things you make!
tot

Kimberly Jones said...

Hi Tina! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I clicked over to see your blog, and was delighted to discover your beautiful handmade books. I am a fellow alumni of FTB and I'm enrolled in Ticket to Venice too! I can't wait for class to start! See ya in the classroom!

suziqu's thread works said...

Hi Tina
Lovely new journals and really love those covers!
Do hope you are feeling much better by now in readiness for Christmas.
Looking forward to seeing your new journal in progress of Ticket to Venice too!
Sending Christmas Blessings and hugs to you,
Suzy

iHanna said...

Beautiful journals, very romantic and sweet!