Tuesday, 20 November 2012

A Little Yuletide Webshow

 
A little Yuletide webshow
is going on, on my website right now.
 
A little bunch of bears are available from today
until Nov. 25th.
 
One of them is this sweet little girl
 
Her name is Augusta
and she´s only 4.2 inch tall.
She´s sitting in a little vintage crochet bag.
 
This old style bear is Thaddeus

 
4.5 inch tall
with a machting collar and a little brass bell.
 
He´s made from a vintage mohair
and created to look old, worn
and well loved.
 
If you have a moment,
pop over and have a look
at all the available bears.
 
Here´s the link to my
WEBSITE
 
This will be the last update on the website
for 2012 - and only available until Nov. 25th.
 
It´s time to start working on
bears for Hugglets coming up in February :-)
 
Have a wonderful day everyone
 
Tina ♥♥♥
 
 
 

10 comments:

Karen B. said...

Oh my dear Tina,
they are just so cute!! Augusta is just oh so neat and sweet!!LOVE THEM!!

much love and hugs
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Ana Lopes said...

Hi Tina,
Always preciosos your little bears!
I love Augusta that shares the name with a lovely aunt of mine!
Hope your week is filled with laughter!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

morkaren said...

Jeg elsker også de små "tutte-nuttet" bjørne, jeg laver dem selv. knus morkaren.

sharon's shabby creations said...

Hi tina,

Again are your bears so lovely!! Well done!!

Hugs Sharon

Alisa Noble said...

Oh, how I love that little Augusta!

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

As always I adore your sweet little bears, dear Tina. I especially love cutie Thaddeus.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Julia

Gaby Bee said...

Your little bears are enchanting, Tina. I love them both!

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs,
Gaby

mia james said...

Hi Tina! Your bears are adorable. I love them. They are creatively done. Good job. Thanks for sharing it with us.
web design Australia

Donna, Doni, Lady D said...

Hi Tina - beautiful everything - I'm just getting caught up. Sorry to hear about illness in the family - so happy things have turned out OK! Great to see you in MAM's class. Hope our paths cross. hugs, Donna

Rainbow Gatherer said...

they are adorable!
I'll be happy if u check out my blog too=)