Saturday, 27 October 2012

A Fabric Book and A Wonderful Surprise

 
Hello my sweet friends
 
I´ve finished the fabric book on my worktable.
The one from the last post.
 
Here´s how it looks like on the front cover
 
 
filled with fabric and lace pages.
You can see the pages peeking out here.

 
the pages inside:



 
lots of details
with little pockets
and sweet fabric images.


 
Everything in this book is handsewn
using my stash of fleamarket finds.
 
Here´s the spine

and the back.


 
This book is here
 
********************************************
 
A wonderful and unexpected surprise
arrived in my mailbox today.
 
My sweet friend Rebecca
over at A re-purposed Life
had send me this awesome mag
 

 
where she had her beautiful vintage
inspired bracelets featured inside.
 
and
not only did she send me the mag.
Inside the mag. she had tucked in the
original one that was feaured in the mag.
 

 
Can you believe this.
How lucky am I.
 
Look how beautiful this bracelet is
with the rose made from a beautiful
velvet fabric and all the lovely details

 
I LOVE it Rebecca.
Thank you SO much
for making my day today
 ♥♥♥
 
******************************************
 
I have a new fabric book in the making.
This is the front cover

 
and some pages almost finished

 
Thank you so much for popping in today.
 
Wishing you all a wonderful
and bright fall weekend.
 
Tina ♥♥♥
 
 
 

17 comments:

Zuzu said...

Your fabric books are so GORGEOUS, Tina! And the gift from Rebecca is so pretty!!! Sigh. How I love coming to visit you. :)
Hope you have a lovely weekend,
Zuzu

Petite Michelle Louise said...

your books are beyond beautiful tina! truly...works of art. love! and what a very special gift from Rebecca! you are blessed!

time worn interiors said...

I love all your creations Tina!

Rebecca is such a sweetheart! I know her personally and she is a jewel!

Christmas gonna be fun this year with our grand babies! Yes!

tot

Rhonda said...

You, Tina, are the queen of fabric books! These are so dreamy and gorgeous.

Your gift is amazing and so beautiful. Friendships are to be treasured.

Denise said...

I continue to admire your work.It's just My kind of beauty :)

Monica said...

Everything in this post is adorable. Love the last page- what a sweet picture!
xo

Monica said...

I meant, the last picture of the page you're finishing :)
Hugs!

Gypsea said...

Your lace book is beautiful!

oldgreymare said...

two beautiful talented women connecting and sharing their lives and treasures..the bliss of blogging.. You are both jewels. <3

suziqu's thread works said...

Love this dear little Madonna themed vintage lace book - such a beautiful collection of precious laces used here Tina!
And what a gorgeous velvet rose fashioned into a braclet - now that is a very special gift to receive!
Hugs,
Suzy

Beth Leintz said...

Tina- Your fabric book is just beautiful, such a wonderful variety of laces and fabric.

Sandy said...

Tina,

Your new book is dreamy magical! I love all the texture and layers you put into your work, just lovely!

Marianne@Songbird said...

What a lovely book! The way you work the different shades and textures is wonderful.
And what a great gift too. Lucky you.

Doreen said...

OH TINA..your books are so gorgeous! I love all the lace and detail. AND..oh my goodness, this bracelet is stunning. I will have to visit her site!!

Wishing you a joy filled day my sweet friend.

Hugs, Doreen

Alisa Noble said...

Beautiful, Tina!! And I'm glad to hear your hubby is doing well!

teri said...

Loved seeing your book. It's darling.

GardenofDaisies said...

WOW! What an absolutely beautiful book with lace pages and pockets!