Saturday, 29 September 2012

Since Last Time

 
 
Time for a little update on
what´s been on since last time.
 
After getting home from the UK and getting
back to work, a few days went, and we went down with a cold.
both of us. First me - fortunately only for a few days. Then there was a
lovely family weekend visit and then Mr. Tinybear went down
a few days too.
Things are lightening up and we back to our normal self - sort of..
 
anyway
 
I managed to squeeze in a teeny little visit to
the flea in between.
 
 
This is some very pretty linen pieces I found
The one down in the left hand corner is a vintage handkerchief
still in it´s original wrapping. How cool is that.
 
 
 
Everything in this photo (above) is listed
in my shop in the Flea Market Section

 
beautiful embroidered pieces to create with.
I haven´t decided what to use them for yet, or if I´m going to list them - hmmm

 
old fichermans tools.
Wouldn´t they be pretty with lace wrapped on them.

 
lace pieces, crochet lace pieces, an old embroidered samppler,
and a box with vintage christmas ornaments.
 
Remember the french thread I
found some time ago.
 
I´ve finally managed to list some  that.
You can find them here

 
A bunch of cool vintage book covers have arrived a the studio.
Pretty booksmarks are in the making
and hopefully I´ll soon have some time to make
some journals and altered books too.
It´s on my to do list.

 
as for the bears.
 
All the little ones that came home with me
from the fair in London have
found new loving homes.
 
New ones are in the making too.
A bunch will soon leave the studio for
The Bear Scout in the US
for the fall and winter shows.
 
It´s a busy time in the studio right now.
I love that
and are so very grateful too.
 
Wishing you all a beautiful weekend
 
Tina ♥♥♥
 

12 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

Hi Tina
Hope you are now on the mend from your cold!
Beautiful linen flea purchases here!
What a great idea for the Fishermens' tools!
Have a lovely weekend!
Suzy

Vintage Market Place said...

Nothing better than having a cold and sitting and wishing you felt better to make all the ideas in your head come to be.
Looks like you have a lot going on and it all looks good and fun.
Loving the book covers.
Amy

morkaren said...

Lækre loppeblonder og broderier, og de garnvindsler skriger på at få blonder på glæder mig til at se næste hold bamser. knus morkaren.

Rhonda said...

I'm happy you are feeling better, Tina. I fear a cold or flu downtime.

All your finds and creations are sweet and amazing!

xo Rhonda

Gypsea said...

Definitely some beautiful finds!

Vicki said...

Just looking at your things calms me. So pretty. I love your imagination and how it creates beautiful art pieces.

Vicki said...

Just looking at your things calms me. So pretty. I love your imagination and how it creates beautiful art pieces.

Joolz said...

Glad to hear you're over your cold! I love all your finds, especially the old worn fishing items!

Monica said...

Dear Tina, hope your cold has cleared now! So sorry to hear you and your husband haven't been well.
Love your finds, and your bears too! They are little, precious masterpieces!
xo

Lululiz said...

I am glad that you are both feeling better by now, colds are horrid. You found some wonderful linens and those fisherman tools, they are amazing! I have never seen anything like them, how were they used? I love our idea of winding lace onto them. That will look awesome.

Ana Lopes said...

I hope now you and your husband be already well.Amazing things you found, I'm going to love see the way you will use them.
Have a lovely week!
Hugs from Portugal
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Alisa Noble said...

Ah, those book covers are fab! Glad you are feeling a little better, Tina!