Tuesday, 14 August 2012

This and That


I found these tiny crochet doilies
some time ago - you may remember.
They came home with me after a
visit to Sweden


I created some pretty little tags with them.
Using cardboard and some old book pages


a with a sweet little image on top.


They are perfect for a little gift for someone special
or as a sweet decoration - maybe for christmas


there were only 9 of these tiny crochet doilies
so that´s what there´s gonna be
They are here

*****************

Fall is getting closer - right.
My favorite time of year.
So I finished up a few more wrist warmers


These white ones can be found here.
More wristwarmers in more colors are here.

************

I´m back to the bearmaking.
The Hugglets show is getting closer
and I need to make another few


Here´s the first little preview of
some of the bears that will come with me.
I´ll show you more later this month.

These little ones are only 3.5 inch tall
Aren´t they just cute.

Have a beautiful day everyone

Tina ♥♥♥


10 comments:

morkaren said...

Hvor er de fine dine vintage tags, de små hæklede brikse er jo som skabt til dette. Jeg har spurt dig tidligere om at printe vintage billeder ud på stof, du skrev på min blog at det kunne man sagtens, men syr du stoffet fast på et stykke papir først? eller limer du det fast? jeg syntes at netop vintage billeder er meget skønne på stof. knus morkaren. bamsemor@c.dk

The Feathered Nest said...

Dear Tina, you are so amazingly talented!!! I love it all! The beautiful ornaments, wrist warmers and your sweet little bears...everything you touch is so beautiful! Sending you hugs and love across the miles, Dawn

Beth Leintz said...

Using the the little doilies to make tags is such a cute idea. Love your wristwarmers- I didn't know you were a knitter, too. You are multi talented-and its all so sweet!

Celestial Charms said...

Beautiful, romantic tags. Pretty and useful wrist warmers, especially with winter not far away. Of course, your lovely bears are always a pleasure to admire, too.
Maureen

Rhonda said...

Hard to believe we are in the last weeks of August. Unfortunately, Arizona doesn't experience fall like the rest of the country. Our fall doesn't start until November.

Warm days are here for a bit longer.

Meanwhile, I'll dream of your fall and your beautiful creations.

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Hello dear Tina, You've been so busy, creating all those beautiful things. The doily tags turned out very sweet and you know that I adore your cute tiny teddy bears. Your wrist warmers are so lovely as well.
Happy Wednesday :-)!
Hugs to you,
Julia

Ana Lopes said...

Hello Tina, you have a dream blog. Everything so beautiful and delicate.I love this tags it's a great idea,I have lots of laces from my grandmothers that I can use. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm your new follower.
Have a look at my blog I’ll be so glad.

Hugs from Portugal

Ana Love Craft

www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Caterina Giglio said...

your tiny tags are adorable and the transfer on fabric is just perfect...

Alexandra Eitel said...

You created wonderful things Tina. And your bears are sooooo sweet! I love it!
Have a nice weekend
Hugs Alexandra

Claudia said...

You know how much I love your bears, Tina. The wrist warmers look so lovely and cozy and I love the tags you made.

xo
Claudia