Tuesday, 28 August 2012

The {Flea market} shop is Open

 
and so I started to go through
stashes and stashes in the studio
pulling out stuff to share
 
and boy do I have a lot...
 
 
sweet little linen pieces with embroidery
 
 
ephemera pack

doilies
 

lace
 

worn and torn old tablerunner
 

more ephemera
 
 
So I opened the
in my shop
 
I have been taken photos
and created listings all day
 
and I have tons more to share..
 
pop over and have a look
if you like
and make sure to visit offen
to see new listings.
 
Thank you so much for your encouragement
I´m sure this is going to be fun.
 
Back to the stashes....
 
Have a wonderful day sweet friends
 
Tina ♥♥♥

5 comments:

morkaren said...

Fint lille udsalg, jeg har foreløbig givet din links videre til en jeg ved efterlyser blonder.knus morkaren.

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Looks like a lot of wonderful goodies. ; )
~Michele

Dortesjs said...

And the person was me ;O)))) I will look it all through , such a lovely blog

Rhonda said...

Wow, wonderful linens and now I'm off to check out your shop!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Love all your pretties. Good luck with the flea market shop.

xo,
Danielle