Thursday, 19 July 2012

My Finished Piece


I´ve finished my piece from my worktable.
This is how it looks like.

 

you can see there´s a wire on top
so it can be hanged on the wall.
The base is a canvas.

Here´s a close up of the front
or should I say cover....


this is actually also a book - how cool is that

A look at the spine
I added some lace and a safety pin


If you look closely you can see
the signatures in this photo


inside my book
with some fabric and lace




I´m so happy with the look of this.


I made it so it would be able to stand too.
Here it is on my shelf.


This book is from the workshop
at Artful Gathering with
Nellie Wortman

I love the tecnique used in this workshop
and will definitaly make more books
like this - I have already bought
several canvases in different sizes and
can´t wait to create more.

The class is right now
until August 25th

Back to the studio now ....   :-)

Tina ♥♥♥

ps: A few new bears will be available soon

14 comments:

Rebecca said...

Tina this is gorgeous!!! Your work is exquisite...
I got my package!!!!
Thank you thank you!
I could hardly believe I got that many pages... so fun
It was so good of you to get this for me, I so appreciate this.
Many blessings
Rebecca

Vintage Market Place said...

WOW WOW WOW
Tina this is amazing!
Amy

nelly said...

Страхотна книга, харесван неповторимия ти стил и творчество.
Поздрави от мен.

Blessed Serendipity said...

Tina this is beautiful! The stitched heart on the cover is my favorite part of the book. Thanks so much for sharing it.

blessings,
Danielle

Kathy said...

I love the look of this, just stunning.

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Tina,

Your book is stunning!!! I love the idea of hanging it or placing it somewhere to sit!!!
I can see you making many more with different looks to them!!

Be Happy :)

Susan
xxoo

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Gorgeous!

Wendy Chamberlain said...

Lovely work Tina. Hope you had a wonderful holiday in Italy, so enjoyed all the pictures. See you in September?

@nne said...

stunning! love, @nne

Robin said...

This is beautiful Tina! Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
Robin

time worn interiors said...

I love your work Tina! Lovely!
tot

Sandy said...

Stunning! Tina, this is an awesome book, so unique and beautiful!

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

I love that idea of using a canvas as a book cover. Your book turned out just fabulous, dear Tina! Your obviously had a lot of fun with that workshop.
Hugs to you,
Julia
PS: The reason I'm behind and have to catch up are 4 little kittens :-).

Alexandra Eitel said...

Stunning artwork Tina. I love it!