Sunday, 8 July 2012

A Little Bear in Between

I´ve been working on bears
since I got home fra Italy

I need to build up stock for the fair
in London in September
otherwise I´ll be short for time



I know a few family arrangements is still to come
and I signed up for a workshop at Artful Gathering too
but so far I´m a little ahead of schedule - yeah :-)


so if everything works out as I hope,
I should be able to have a little update
on my website with a few news bears in the coming month


This little honey coloured one is Sanderson


He´s only 3.5 inch tall
and wearing a little handmade singlet to keep him warm


I need to work on stuff for my
very neglected Etsy shop too
I hope to find time for that soon too.

I do have a few christmas ideas in the sketchbook tough.
It´s not too early to start thinking of Christmas
is it....


Thank you so much for visiting today

Tina ♥♥♥


7 comments:

Alisa Noble said...

I've just gotten caught up over here.
The bear... as darling as they always are.
The book... oh my! Can't wait to see all of it.
And the trip... makes me want to go back to Italy asap! We've been through Tuscany, but never made it over to the coast. Looking forward to more photos.

stefanie said...

soooooo sweeet!

Robin said...

Sanderson is such a sweet little bear. Enjoy your Sunday.

Hugs,
Robin

babyjane said...

What a darling little guy! He has such personality... I feel like he could almost speak to me... Bravo, Tina!

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Sanderson is such a cutie, dear Tina! I always admire your sweet tiny bears. It must be difficult to sew and turn those little pieces.
Have a great evening :-)!
Hugs to you,
Julia

Lynn said...

You are such a busy bee. I love every one of your darling bears :)

Blessed Serendipity said...

Such a sweet teddy bear Tina. You do those tiny little bears so well. I know the smaller the more difficult to make. Absolutely adorable.

xo,
Danielle